From a swinging arts scene to world-class museums and chic cafes, experience the best things to do in Melbourne with our travel guide.READ MORE
Immerse yourself in the peaceful ambience of the Langham's Spa, Chuan Spa, filled with calming hues and contemporary design. A quiet place to recentre yourself and slow down amidst a fast-paced life.
We offer an array of revitalising wellness treatments designed to nurture, balance and restore. Our team of experienced therapists are also on hand to help you embark on a journey of self-discovery to feel refreshed and energised.
6am - 9pm, Monday to Friday
(Treatments from 10am - 5:30pm)
8am - 9pm, Saturday and Sunday
(Treatments from 10am - 6:30pm)
8am - 9pm, Public Holidays
(Treatments from 10am - 5:30pm)
THE FIVE ELEMENTS
Chuan Spa treatments and products are guided by the Five Elements theory. This questionnaire will assist you in identifying basic disharmonies amongst the five elements. Together with sensory testing, it will then direct you to the most suitable Chuan product for your treatment.
Your element is WOOD, which governs our sense of sight, tendons, ligaments, liver, and gall bladder. The emotions it conveys tend to be anger and depression. You may prefer mornings, spring seasons, windy days, sour flavours, and the colour green.
Your element is FIRE, which governs our speech, tongue, heart, blood vessels, and small intestine. The emotions it conveys tend to be joy and overexcitement, with possible mood swings. You may prefer afternoons, summer seasons, warm days, bitter flavours, and the colour red.
Your element is EARTH, which governs our sense of taste, mouth, lips, muscles, stomach, and spleen. The emotions it conveys tend to be worry and anxiety. You may prefer mornings, late summers, humid days, sweet flavours, and the colour yellow.
Your element is METAL, which governs our sense of smell, skin, hair, lungs, and large intestine. The emotions it conveys tend to be sadness and grief. You may prefer nighttimes, autumn seasons, dry days, pungent flavours, and the colour white.
Your element is WATER, which governs our sense of hearing, scalp, bones, kidneys, and bladder. The emotions it conveys tend to be fear and anxiety. You may prefer afternoons, winter seasons, cold days, salty flavours, and the colour black.
Pamper your feet with an aromatic foot soak, warm oil and herbal salt exfoliation, and revitalising foot mask.
Enjoy a series of signature treatments, featuring our Chuan Harmony massage and a personalised facial.
This traditional treatment uses healing jade stones and Gua Sha therapy to heal and restore the skin.
“With everything we do, we aim to calm and restore our guests’ mind, body and soul.”
Unwind and awaken you senses with our iKOU White Fannel Flower sanctuary ritual. This head-to-toe treatment includes a body polish, hydrating cocoon, organic facial, body moisturisation and foot massage.
- We highly recommend booking your treatment in advance to secure your preferred day and time. This can be done in person or through our website. You can also call us on 61 (3) 8696 8111 or email email@example.com Please note that a valid credit card and telephone number are required to reserve all treatments and packages.
- Please arrive at least 30 minutes before your scheduled appointment time to check in and enjoy the facilities at Chuan Spa.
- Amendments to booking must be advised at least 24 hours prior to your scheduled appointment.
- For cancellations made less than 24 hours prior to your booking time, we will levy 50% of the full treatment fee. In the case of a no-show, we will levy the full treatment fee. If booking was made with a gift voucher, the full voucher will be redeemed.
- All packages and products are non-refundable.
- Day spa users who have booked a treatment will receive complimentary access to all facilities at Chuan Spa.
- Valet parking is available for treatment packages that include parking.
- Public parking is available at Melbourne Skydeck.
- Give the gift of complete relaxation. We offer gift vouchers for many of our treatments and packages. You can also purchase vouchers at a monetary value, starting from AU$50.
- Please contact the Chuan Spa Concierge for groups of over 3 people. You can call us at 61 (3) 8696 8111, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
HOW TO SPA
Complete a brief lifestyle elemental questionnaire to determine which treatments best suit your needs. Please also inform our Spa Concierge if you have any health concerns.
Before your treatments, we recommend showering to fully enjoy the therapeutic benefits of our wet facilities, such as the pool and sauna.
We recommend you leave your valuables in your room or at home. We will not assume liability for any missing items.
TRIM AND TIDY
For increased comfort, gentlemen should shave a few hours before any facial treatments.
Disposable underwear will be provided for your comfort. Please use them for massages and water-based treatments.
Drink plenty of water during and after your time at Chuan Spa Health + Wellness. It is the source of life, after all.
If you are pregnant or have any other condition that you feel we should be aware of, please inform our Spa Concierge and your therapist.
Please inform our therapists if at any time you are uncomfortable or need anything else during your treatment.
To ensure a relaxing environment for all guests, mobile phones are not permitted in any of our treatment rooms and relaxation lounges. In all other areas, please put them on silent.
The spa and fitness studio are only available for guests 16 years and older.
If you enjoyed a massage, we suggest leaving the oils on your skin for up to 2 hours before taking a shower. This is so your skin fully absorbs the oils’ nourishing properties.
Gratuities for good service are at the guest’s discretion.
NOTE: Gambling, smoking and alcohol consumption within Chuan Spa Health + Wellness, the Health Club and the pool are strictly prohibited. Please also refrain from drinking any alcoholic beverage 3 hours before your treatments.
Our therapists reserve the right to terminate the treatment if they feel the guest’s behaviour is inappropriate.