takethelead membership rewards
takethelead offers company based membership through special invitation or online enrollment . All members can earn rewards for their meetings or events placed at our participating properties.
For the event with qualified spending exceeds US$6,500, member can choose to earn hotel rewards which includes luxurious accommodation, sumptuous fine dining, body and soul rejuvenation with our compliments.
Or member may choose to earn miles from any of our selected frequent flyer / travel and lifestyle rewards programme partners. For every US$1 spent, the nominated employee of your company will earn 1 mile in return, up to a maximum of 25,000 miles per event.
(Accommodation/ Food & Beverage/ Spa)
|Spending (USD)||Room Night 1||Food and Beverage/ Spa Voucher 2
Value (USD) Up to
|50,000 or above||5||1000|
|40,000 - 49,999||4||750|
|30,000 - 39,999||3||OR||500|
|20,000 - 29,999||2||300|
|10,000 - 19,999||1||150|
|6,500 - 9,999||0||100|
1 Entry level room category
2 Reward value may vary upon actualisation due to exchange rate or fluctuations in listed prices
US$1 = 1 MILE
Please click here to view our selected frequent flyer / travel and lifestyle rewards programme partners.
Applicable MICE products and services for earning rewards include meeting room rental, catering and guestroom spending.
Terms and Conditions
- Offer is valid for bookings that take place before 30th June 2021.
- Bookings must be confirmed prior to 31st March 2021.
- Blackout dates apply.
- Double takethelead rewards is applicable to Hotel Rewards only and a maximum of two reward room nights can be claimed per booking.
- The offer is valid on new bookings only made after 1st January 2021.
- Offer is subject to availability and cannot be used in conjunction with other promotions or offers. Advance reservations are required.
- takethelead programme terms and conditions apply.
- The Langham, Sydney reserves the right to add, modify or discontinue this offer and these terms and conditions at any time without prior notice.
- In case of dispute, The Langham, Sydney reserves the final right of decision.