In 1865, The Langham, London opened its doors. Since then, we have captivated the world with our legendary hospitality. Discover our rich heritage here.READ MORE
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The Langham Hotels guarantee to provide the best online rate for hotel room reservations at The Langham and Langham Place available to the general public subject to the following terms and conditions:
- The competing rate from another internet source must be a publicly available rate.
- Competing nightly rate must be lower than the rate on langhamhotels.com. It must be a nightly room-only rate that is publicly available, viewable and immediately bookable with instant confirmation on another website for the same hotel, and for the same room type, same stay dates, same length of stay, same number of guests, and same deposit/cancellation policy.
- This policy applies to nightly room only rates publicly available for online reservation, excluding other charges such as transportation, meals and other services.
- Rate comparison will be made net of any taxes, gratuities or any other fees associated with the room rate, the comparison rate must still be available at the time The Langham Hotels validates the claim. Rate disparities solely attributable to fluctuations and/or differences in currency exchange rates are excluded from the Guarantee.
- In the event of a multiple night stay, the Best Online Rate Guarantee will compare the room-only rate for each night of the stay as booked on langhamhotels.com or branded websites with the room-only rate for each night of the stay booked at a Competing Rate. Policy applies when each night of the stay for full period of a multiple night stay.
- This policy does not apply to the following:
- Rates that are not publicly available, such as negotiated rates with corporations, travel agencies, groups, associations or other rates that are specifically agreed upon The Langham and a specified group.
- Discount rates offered only to members of groups and individuals only who meet previously-specified criteria, including but not limited to AAA members, seniors or government employees.
- Package rates including the room and other components such as travel arrangement, car rental, entertainment, and/or non-breakfast meals.
- Package or group add-on rates for extended stay.
- Negotiated for stays extending beyond 14 nights.
- Rates that are available on opaque or auction websites that do not disclose hotel name until the reservation is completed, for example Hotwire.
- Rates that are available on flash sales websites.
- Rates that are lower than direct rates due to the application of a cashback or discount applied by the website directly.
Note: In case of discrepancies between the English and Chinese versions, the English version shall apply and prevail.