In 1865, The Langham, London opened its doors. Since then, we have captivated the world with our legendary hospitality. Discover our rich heritage here.READ MORE
SLEEP MATTERS BY CHUAN
Discover the power of a good night's sleep with our "Sleep Matters by Chuan" programme.
OUR SLEEP WELLNESS PROGRAMME
Few things are as important to our wellbeing as a good night’s sleep. That’s why we’ve launched Sleep Matters by Chuan, a global sleep wellness programme created in collaboration with the World Sleep Society, whose mission is to advance sleep health worldwide with sleep medicine and scientific expertise.
A GOOD NIGHT’S SLEEP STARTS HERE
We are dedicated to making sure you get a good night’s rest when you travel, helping you get the most out of your holiday or be more productive on a business trip. It’s the perfect way to leave our hotels feeling better than when you arrived.
YOUR SLEEP ESSENTIALS
Discover the power of a good night’s sleep with our Sleep Matters programme. Services and amenities include:
Healthy sleep is sleep that restores and revitalizes you, leaving you feeling refreshed and energized.
Here are some expert tips* to help you get more healthy sleep:
- Establish regular sleep and wake times, and stick to them.
- Avoid light from smartphones and tablets near bedtime.
- Don’t work or study in the bed.
- If you don’t fall asleep within 20 minutes, get out of the bed and return to it when you’re tired.
- Exercise regularly, but not right before bed.
- If you have a nap during the day, limit it to 30 minutes.
- Avoid excessive alcohol consumption or smoking in the four hours before bedtime.
- Find a comfortable sleep temperature and keep the room well ventilated.
- Avoid caffeine in the six hours before bedtime.
- If eating close to bedtime, choose a light, healthy snack.
For more tips on overcoming jetlag and meditation exercise for a quality sleep,
please visit https://healthiersleepmag.com/travel-issue/
* Created by World Sleep Society’s committee of internationally renowned experts in the field of sleep medicine and research