From a swinging arts scene to world-class museums and chic cafes, experience the best things to do in Melbourne with our travel guide.READ MORE
OUR COMMITMENT TO SAFETY AND WELLBEING
As the heart of the community, all of us at The Langham, Melbourne are taking every step we can to ensure the safety and well-being of our city, our guests, and our colleagues. As we continue to remain vigilant and implement stringent measures against the spread of the novel coronavirus (COVID-19), the health of all our guests and colleagues remains, as always, our top priority.
Please note that The Langham, Melbourne does not accommodate guests who are required to isolate. Should guests state upon arrival that they are staying for isolation purposes, guests will not be able to check-in to the hotel.
- During check-in, guests’ preferences established regarding housekeeping services, minibar replenishment and Private Kitchen delivery
- High-touch areas throughout the hotel sanitized on a regular basis
- Automated hand sanitizers located throughout the hotel
- Guests encouraged to opt for Express Check-Out as a contactless check-out option
- Personal Protective Equipment kits provided for guests
- Decorative items removed (e.g. cushions and magazines)
- Pillow protectors changed after each guest’s stay
- All glassware and chinaware sterilized daily
- Electrostatic disinfectant sprayer used between each guest stay
- Contactless delivery of Private Kitchen (in room dining), if requested
- Face masks are available on request, along with hand sanitizer
- All public areas sanitized on a regular basis
- Automated hand sanitizers in use throughout the hotel
- All spaces thoroughly sanitized daily
- Automated hand sanitizers in use
- All third parties (e.g. ﬂorist, audio visual, entertainers) must strictly follow hotel standards
- All colleagues to practice COVID-19 cleaning & sanitizing protocols and as per our internal guidelines wearing face masks in front and back of house.
- Continuous training ensures protocols are adhered to 24/7
Please contact us if you have questions or require additional information about our preventive measures and protocols. Langham Hospitality Group continues to be committed to the health, wellness and safety of all our colleagues, guests and travel partners. We are in this together and we wish for everyone to stay safe and healthy. Keep well and stay strong.
In consideration of the virus outbreak and in order to facilitate our hotel guests to change or cancel their reservations, LHG will implement the following cancellation policies:
We have updated our cancellation policies. From 1 October 2021, guests will need to refer to the terms and conditions regarding refunds and cancellation fees on their respective bookings. Click here to manage your reservation
For bookings made by a travel agent or an online booking platform, guests will need to contact their agent/booking site and refer to their terms and conditions regarding refunds and cancellation fees.
In our ongoing commitment to care for our guests and colleagues, we will continue to closely monitor the rapidly developing events and we wish for everyone to stay safe and healthy in the meantime. Your support is always deeply appreciated and we are very much looking forward to welcoming you back to our hotels soon.