Safe Smart Stay
Plan a staycation at our luxurious Fifth Avenue address and enjoy spacious accommodations, some with private terraces, ideal for in-room celebrations for all occasions. With Safe Smart Stay, receive 10% off our Flexible Rate, hotel credit ($50 for guest room bookings and $100 for suite bookings) and complimentary parking. Offering maximum flexibility and peace of mind for travelers, the rate is fully refundable up to 24 hours prior to check-in and doesn’t require a pre-paid commitment.
In response to the COVID-19 epidemic, The Langham Hotels & Resorts have implemented stringent precautionary measures at all hotels, which will continue to ensure the safety and well-being of all guests as much as possible.
Daily precautionary measures include:
- Thorough and frequent disinfection of all high-touch areas such as door handles, elevator buttons, hand rails, telephones and remote controls
- Additional cleaning and sterilization of each guest room prior to and after each guest’s stay
- The addition of hand sanitizer stations in public areas and provided at reception and concierge
- Disinfection of all tables in restaurants and bars immediately after each guest’s departure
- All chinaware, glassware and cutlery being cleaned thoroughly by high temperature cleaning equipment
For a full list of our procedures and standards, please visit our COVID-19 information page here.
THE SAFE SMART STAY OFFER INCLUDES:
- 10% off our Flexible Rate
- $50 credit per night for standard rooms, $100 for suites
- Complimentary parking and valet (where valet is possible) for one vehicle
- 24 hour cancellation policy
- No pre-payment
- Valid for stays until 24th November 2020
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Offer is valid for stays from now through 24th November, 2020.
- Offer is valid for new bookings made by 24th November, 2020.
- Offer is subject to availability and not valid with any other special offers or promotions.
- The offer is not available for groups.
- We reserve the right to change the details of the promotion from time to time, and to offer alternative benefits should the one requested be unavailable.