With a history of delighting guests and providing personalised service since 1865, The Langham, London is truly a London icon. With the recent addition of deluxe suites, British tavern, The Wigmore and a new spa, Chuan Body + Soul, the reimagining of Europe’s first Grand Hotel is ever evolving.READ MORE
THE LANGHAM, LONDON
OUR COMMITMENT TO SAFETY AND WELL-BEING
As the heart of the community, all of us at The Langham, London are taking every step we can to ensure the safety and well-being of our city, our guests, and our employees. As we continue to remain vigilant and implement stringent measures against the spread of the novel coronavirus (COVID-19), the health of all our guests and colleagues remains, as always, our top priority.
We are reviewing our risk assessments regularly and the below are part of the control measures we have but in place after the assessment.
· Face coverings are not a requirement anymore but can be worn at your own discretion
· If you do feel unwell, show symptoms or believe to have been in contact with someone who has tested positive for COVID-19 before you arrive, please do call us or email and we will help to rebook your experience with us
· If you are already staying with us, please isolate in your room if possible and inform the Duty Manager
· Face masks provided on request
· High-touch areas throughout the hotel sanitized on a regular basis
· Hand sanitizers located throughout the hotel
· Guests encouraged to opt for Express Check-Out as a contactless check-out option
· Housekeeping services will be unavailable to guests while they are isolating
· Pillow protectors changed after each guest’s stay
· All glassware and chinaware sterilized daily
FOOD & BEVERAGE
· In Room Dining will be available to self-isolating guests, however any food or beverages will be left at their door rather than in-room
· Contactless delivery of Private Kitchen (in room dining), if requested
· Hand sanitiser available
· Scheduled sanitising of all shared surfaces
· All food and beverage colleagues wash their hands every 30 minutes
GYM & SPA
· Health and wellness protocols aligned with local authorities’ recommendations
· All public areas sanitized on a regular basis
· Hand sanitizers available
MEETINGS & CATERING
· All spaces thoroughly sanitized daily with high-touch areas sanitized regularly
· Face masks provided upon request
· Hand sanitizers available
· All third parties (e.g. ﬂorist, audio visual, entertainers) must strictly follow hotel standards
· All visitors to the hotel, including third parties, are being health screened
· All colleagues to practice COVID-19 cleaning & sanitizing protocols
· Continuous training ensures protocols are adhered to 24/7
· All workstations and colleague shared areas, both front of the house and heart of the house are regularly sanitized
Colleagues are required to isolate if they have symptoms or have tested positive for Covid-19.
Please contact us if you have questions or require additional information about our preventive measures and protocols. Langham Hospitality Group continues to be committed to the health, wellness and safety of all our colleagues, guests and travel partners.
In light of the Covid-19 situation, we have implemented stringent precautionary operational measures at all our hotels to safeguard the health and well-being of our guests and colleagues.
We have updated our cancellation policies. From 1 October 2021, guests will need to refer to the terms and conditions regarding refunds and cancellation fees on their respective bookings.
For immediate questions, please email The Langham, London Reservations at TLLON.email@example.com
Please note, the opening hours for the Reservations team is as follows,
Mon - Fri : 9am - 7pm
Sat: 9am - 5.30pm
In our ongoing commitment to care for our guests and colleagues, we will continue to closely monitor events and we wish for everyone to stay safe and healthy in the meantime. Your support is always deeply appreciated and we are very much looking forward to welcoming you back to our hotels.