Our Favourite Langham honeymoon Getaways!
After months (or years) of planning, every bride and groom deserves the ultimate holiday to celebrate their new chapter as a married couple. We take a look our top 5 Langham honeymoon destinations...
The Langham, Sydney
Famed for its sun-kissed beaches and exciting attractions, Sydney is the perfect spot for honeymooners seeking both adventure and relaxation. The Langham, Sydney offers secluded tranquillity nestled in the heart of The Rocks district, with dramatic harbour views and quaint cobbled streets. Newlyweds can relax and rejuvenate at The Langham’s Sydney’s underground spa sanctuary or try a unique cocktail at the Observatory Bar.
Whilst you are in Sydney…
- Visit Sydney’s iconic Bondi beach
- Climb the Sydney Opera House
- Float above Camden Valley in a hot air balloon or see Sydney from the sky in a helicopter tour
- Go whale watching in the Royal National Park
- Enjoy oysters at the Sydney Fish Market
- Take a shopping spree in the Luxurious at Strand Arcade
- Book a snorkel dive safari at Fairlight beach
The Langham, New York, Fifth Avenue
Lounging on a beach not your thing? ...Experience the buzz of one of the world’s most exciting cities with historic museums, legendary attractions, celebrated entertainment, and award-winning dining establishments. The Langham, New York, Fifth Avenue is nestled in the city’s most coveted district, Midtown Manhattan between Bryant Park and the Empire State Building.
Enjoy signature hand-made pasta at Michael White's Michellin starred Ai Fiori or relax with a treatment for two at the Chuan Body + Soul.
Whist you are in NYC…
- Take in the views from the iconic Empire State Building
- Visit the High Line park, an oasis set on an abandoned railway line
- Book a musical in Broadway
- Go ice skating in Central Park
- Experience the thrill of Time Square
- Shop 'till you drop in 5th Avenue
The Langham Huntington, Pasadena
At The Langham Huntington, Pasadena, couples can enjoy timeless grandeur nestled at the base of the picturesque San Gabriel Mountains. Experience total serenity at this iconic landmark, minutes away from downtown Los Angeles in beautiful Pasadena.
Here couples can enjoy breakfast in the sunshine at the terrace bistro, a plunge in the outdoor heated swimming pool dinner followed by at the wood-fired steakhouse.
Whilst you are in LA…
- Gaze at the stars from the Griffith Observatory
- Scoot down the glass 1,000 ft SkySlide above Downtown L.A.
- Enjoy coastline views from Gateway Park
- Hike through Eaton Canyon Falls
- Enjoy a luxury shopping spree at The Beverly Center
- Visit the famous Hollywood sign
- Take a trip to Malibu beach
The Langham, Shanghai, Xintiandi
Shanghai is the ultimate city for couples looking to indulge, here you can shop 'til you drop on the ‘Champs Elysees of the East’ or explore the various waterways and witness the old world China in some of the historic districts.
The Langham, Shanghai, Xintiandi is located in Shanghai’s entertainment hub were you will have the chance to do as little or as much as you want. Centrally located it is the prefect base to explore this phenomenal city that truly offers something for everyone.
Whist you are in Shanghai…
- Explore the historic districts of Qibao and Zhujiajiao
- Visit the Jade Buddha Temple
- Experience a Huangpu River Cruise
- Take a shopping spree on the Huai Hai Road
- Wonder around the Shanghai Museum
- Enjoy a Shanghai’s buzzing nightlife
- Treat yourself to some ‘me time’ at the stunning Chuan Spa