From must-see attractions to hidden gems, discover the best things to do, see, and eat in Shenzhen with our insider guide.READ MORE
Experience the art of authentic Cantonese cuisine at T'ang Court. Amid lavish furnishings, dine on an exquisite array of classic Chinese dishes crafted with the finest ingredients.
The restaurant also offers eight private dining rooms. Furnished with elegant decor, they're perfect for intimate family gatherings or business dinners.
- - During your reservation, please let us know if you have any dietary or seating requirements. We will do our best to fulfil your requests.
- - Do provide your contact number so we can contact you on the day of your reservation. For international guests, please provide a local or hotel number so we can confirm your reservation closer to the date.
- - We will send you a reservation code once we confirm your booking.
- - We accept reservations up to one calendar month in advance. This is counted from the date that we receive your call or email.
- - Please be punctual. Due to a limited number of seats in the restaurant, reserved tables will only be held for 15 minutes after the scheduled booking.
11:30am – 2:30pm, daily
5:30pm – 10pm, daily
86 (755) 8828 9888 ext. 8923
Indoor, 132 guests
AUTHENTIC BEIJING DUCK
Exquisite and authentic. T’ang Court presents the Beijing Duck and a series of dishes made with succulent duck meat.
This comforting dish consists of pliable and thin noodles in an aromatic broth, fresh prawns and scallops.
Savour the texture of juicy and tender beef ribs, topped with delicate crispy pastry.
Indulge in the earthy flavours of matsutake mushroom, sea whelk, and chicken — all in one delectable dish.
After working in top hotels around the world, Chef Tsoi joined us at The Langham, Shenzhen. Here, he serves as the Chinese Executive Chef of T’ang Court — the sibling of Hong Kong’s three Michelin-starred restaurant.
Chef Tsoi inspires his team to deliver their best at hotel banquets. As a result, guests enjoy the finest Cantonese dishes.