Welcome to Chuan Spa. Here you will find an oasis of tranquility in the heart of Chicago. The soothing setting inspires contemplation and introspection as you embark upon a journey designed to balance the mind, body and soul. In Chinese, Chuan means flowing water. As the source of life, water represents the re-birth and re-balancing of our whole being. Your Chuan Spa journey begins once you pass through our Moon Gate. Like entering a secret garden where one feels a spirit of rejuvenation, your wellness journey nurtures, heals and restores.
Chuan Spa at The Langham, Chicago is dedicated to the safety and well-being of its colleagues and guests. To demonstrate our commitment, we have incorporated changes, in alignment with local and federal recommendations, to contain the spread of COVID-19.
- Temperature screenings are required to enter the hotel and the spa.
- Face coverings must be worn at all times, except when swimming in the pool.
- Proper social distancing measures must be observed at all times.
- The maximum time allotted for a spa visit is three hours, so we may sanitize the space and maintain a safe occupancy level.
- We are unable to accommodate walk-in guests at this time.
Prior to your visit, please review our wellness guidelines. If any of the statements are untrue, we request you reschedule your visit to Chuan Spa at The Langham.
Chuan Spa Experience
A couple of hours is all it takes for our professional spa therapists to help you reawaken your spirit, and perfectly harmonize your body, mind and soul.
How To Spa
Start your Chuan Spa journey and allow yourself to relax and unwind. This ‘how to spa’ guide will help you make the most out of your stay.
Enhance your wellbeing with Chuan Spa's signature offers.