Bridal Couture By Langham Dinner Package
Committed to creating the ultimate bespoke wedding reception experience in Hong Kong, the nouveau Bridal Couture concept seamlessly marries The Langham’s core brand essence in stunningly elegant design, genuine bespoke personalised service, Michelin inspired culinary innovations and in captivating of the senses to curate every nuptial to perfection.
Book now to enjoy the following exclusive privileges for dinner weddings with 20 tables or more:
- Complimentary one-night stay in One Bedroom Suite with honeymoon amenities and breakfast
- Four-hour complimentary chauffeur-driven Pink London Taxi service (excluding toll and parking fees)
- Complimentary Bridal Couture by Langham themed decorations, including main backdrop, reception and cake table
- Complimentary menu tasting with wine pairing for 6 persons
- Welcome mocktail for each guest
- Your choice of deluxe canapés for pre-dinner cocktail (8 dozens)
- Complimentary five-tier faux wedding cake for cake-cutting ceremony and photo session
- A complimentary bottle of selected Champagne for toasting
- Enjoy a corkage fee waiver for your own bottle of wine or spirit (limit to one bottle per table)
- Complimentary Mahjong table setup in private rooms
- Fresh floral centerpiece on each table
- Complimentary use of screen, LCD projector and DVD player
- Elegantly designed hotel invitation cards (excluding printing service)
- Complimentary eight-hour valet parking service for a maximum of 8 cars per event
- Exclusive invitation to a complimentary celebration dinner on your first wedding anniversary
Please click here to view the menu.
Terms and conditions:
- The above offers are applicable to weddings hosted in 2020.
- The above offers are not valid for all confirmed booking and cannot be used in conjunction with other discounts or promotional offers.
- Minimum charge applies to the wedding venue in order to enjoy the above offers.
- In case of dispute, The Langham, Hong Kong reserves the right of final decision.
For reservations and enquiries, please call (852) 2378 9347 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.