Palm Court – home of the Afternoon Tea since 1865
Palm Court is a fresh and elegant space that serves as a dramatic backdrop to the lobby, featuring natural stone flooring and painted timber columns that showcase a traditional yet luxurious finish. Restyled after its namesake at The Langham, London where traditional English afternoon tea was served over 150 years ago, Palm Court pays tribute to its heritage with a bespoke version of the tradition British Afternoon Tea with a special menu created by our culinary experts.
For those who wish to take away signature sweets for family, friends or co-workers, Palm Court offers the perfect palatable present. Enjoy homemade treats to celebrate any occasions. Every attention to detail from each ingredient to thoughtful packaging, showcases the labour of love that was made special for our guests. Give the gift of pastry perfection.
We are pleased to announce that Artesian, Bostonian Seafood & Grill, Main St. Deli, Palm Court, T’ang Court and The Food Gallery at The Langham, Hong Kong are classified as Types B, C and D mode of operation under the latest regulations of the Government of HKSAR.
- Type B: Up to 4 guests per table, and guests are required to record their visits either by completing a record form at the restaurant or with the “LeaveHomeSafe” mobile application, and can enjoy dine-in services until 10:00pm
- Type C: Up to 6 guests per table, and guests are required to record their visits with the “LeaveHomeSafe” mobile application, and can enjoy dine-in services as per the following extended business hours
- Type D: Up to 12 guests per table, at least two-thirds of persons at the same table for non-banquets must have received the first dose of COVID-19 vaccine, and guests are required to record their visits with the “LeaveHomeSafe” mobile application, and can enjoy dine-in services as per the following extended business hours
The business hours of our restaurants and bars are extended, as follows:
- Artesian / Palm Court: until midnight
- Bostonian Seafood & Grill / Main St. Deli: until 10:30pm
- T’ang Court: until 11:00pm
- The Food Gallery: until 10:00pm
Executive Pastry Chef presents a range of delicately wrought cakes, including Earl Grey & Pear Chocolate Mousse Cake and Mango Mille-feuille. Every attention to detail from each ingredient to thoughtful packaging showcases the labour of love that was made for your prestigious guests.
Click here to order now.
Searching for an original gift idea to delight family, friends, colleagues and clients alike? Choose a Gift Voucher as below.
Afternoon Tea Serving Hours
Mon – Fri
3:00pm – 5:30pm
Sat, Sun & Public Holidays
1st 2:15pm – 4:15pm
1-hour complimentary parking for spending HK$400 nett and maximum 2 hours for HK$800 nett or above. Terms & conditions apply.
(852) 2132 7898