China’s Golden Age Cuisine
T’ang Court at The Langham, Hong Kong hotel is a Three Michelin Star restaurant that has been recognised by the coveted Michelin Guide, Hong Kong and Macau since 2009. T’ang Court reflects the classic timelessness of the Tang Dynasty, China’s golden age. Amid lavish furnishings, dine on authentic Cantonese culinary masterpieces in this Michelin Star Hong Kong restaurant.
T'ang Court has won numerous international culinary acclaim over the years. In 2016, it was listed as one of the “Recommended Rated Restaurants” by Forbes Travel Guide, and “Top 100 Restaurants” by Elite Traveler and “Top 10 Wine Pairing Restaurants Award (Asian Cuisine)” by Wine Luxe Magazine. US Hotels Magazine named T'ang Court one of the world's Top Ten Hotel Restaurants. This legendary Cantonese restaurant in Hong Kong is also a three-time Gold Medal winner in the Hong Kong Tourism Board’s “Best of the Best Culinary Awards” in 2013, 2002 and 2001.
We are pleased to announce that Artesian, Bostonian Seafood & Grill, Main St. Deli, Palm Court, T’ang Court and The Food Gallery at The Langham, Hong Kong are classified as Types B, C and D mode of operation under the latest regulations of the Government of HKSAR.
- Type B: Up to 4 guests per table, and guests are required to record their visits either by completing a record form at the restaurant or with the “LeaveHomeSafe” mobile application, and can enjoy dine-in services until 10:00pm
- Type C: Up to 6 guests per table, and guests are required to record their visits with the “LeaveHomeSafe” mobile application, and can enjoy dine-in services as per the following extended business hours
- Type D: Up to 12 guests per table, at least two-thirds of persons at the same table for non-banquets must have received the first dose of COVID-19 vaccine, and guests are required to record their visits with the “LeaveHomeSafe” mobile application, and can enjoy dine-in services as per the following extended business hours
The business hours of our restaurants and bars are extended, as follows:
- Artesian / Palm Court: until midnight
- Bostonian Seafood & Grill / Main St. Deli: until 10:30pm
- T’ang Court: until 11:00pm
- The Food Gallery: until 10:00pm
Mon - Fri
12:00pm - 3:00pm
6:00pm - 11:00pm
Sat, Sun & Public Holidays
11:00am – 3:00pm
6:00pm – 11:00pm
1/F and 2/F
2-hour and 3-hour complimentary parking for lunch and dinner respectively. Terms & conditions apply.
(852) 2132 7898
*All patrons should dress in smart casual attire, and must wear covered shoes or dress sandals, and sleeved shirts. No shorts, singlets or flip flop casual shoes are allowed.