Langham Quarantine Stay
Book your quarantine stay at The Langham, Hong Kong, a luxury 5-star hotel located at the prime district of Tsim Sha Tsui, Kowloon.
Price starting from HKD 1,875 net per night for one person including full board meal plan with set breakfast, set lunch and set dinner.
Package will be under the terms of Flexible Cancellation Policy (please read the details below).
Multiple quarantine package offerings selection:
|7-night Package||14-night Package|
|17-night Package||21-night Package|
- Full board meal plan with set breakfast, set lunch and set dinner. Meals will be served at predetermined times, and placed outside your room [Menu will be advised in later stage]
- Guests need to advise the hotel of any dietary requirements and/or allergies prior to arrival via email email@example.com
- Children under 12 years of age can share the existing bedding with their parents. For a rollaway bed, an additional charge of $550+10% service charge, applies. Please contact reservations in advance for the arrangement.
- Amendment and cancellation are allowed 14 days prior to arrival for guests who will be staying within March to May 2022.
- For guests who will be staying within June to July 2022, no amendment and cancellation are allowed.
- Full prepayment for the entire stay is required to secure the room space. A secured payment link will be sent to you in a separate e-mail. Please settle all payment within 3 days after booking made. Otherwise, room space will be released automatically without further notice.
- The Hotel will give a refund if:
- Booking cancelled 14 days prior to arrival for booking stay within March to May 2022.
- Caused by changes in Government requirements (e.g. the shortening of quarantine period).
- In cases where the guest is subsequently tested positive or identified as a close contact of a confirmed positive case, the guest will have to be sent to hospital or quarantine centre as applicable (subject to proof of related document).
- Reservation amendment due to flight cancellation caused by the airline (subject to the hotel availability and require proof of document issued by the airline)
Rules and regulations
- Guests are not allowed to leave the room during the self-quarantine period
- There will be limited contact between guests and hotel staff throughout the quarantine period
- Housekeeping services will not be available during the quarantine period. Fresh linens, sheets and cleaning supplies will be provided upon request and placed outside your room
- Food and beverage service, amenities and other requested items will be provided and placed outside the room
- Outside food deliveries and necessities brought by relatives or friends must be dropped off at the designated desk in hotel main entry and will be subsequently placed outside your room between 7 am and 11 pm
- According to the Infection Control Guidelines, couriers are not allowed to enter the hotel. They may pass the items to hotel staff outside the entrance. All items can only be delivered and placed at the door of the guestrooms by hotel staff, direct delivery to guest is strictly prohibited
- The Hotel reserves the right to check all items before sending and placing them outside the guestrooms, or to reject delivery for any inappropriate/illegal items
The Langham, Hong Kong is a Designated Quarantine Hotel. The hotel only accepts compulsory quarantine bookings and excludes the self-monitoring period after completion of compulsory quarantine. Please click here for the latest boarding, quarantine and testing arrangements released by HKSAR Government.
Terms and Conditions
- Reservations on multiple dates are not allowed unless flight itinerary can be provided.
- The length of stay is based on HKSAR Government’s regulation (Prevention and Control of Disease Ordinance (Cap. 599)).
- The length of stay must fulfill all requirements by HKSAR Government when being checked by the Port Health Division. Extension of any stay required by HKSAR Government is subject to availability upon request.
- This offer is valid from 1 March until 31 July 2022.
- Guests must present valid COVID-19 negative test result documents according to the HKSAR Government directives upon check-in.
- For minor aged under 16 years old, he/she must be accompanied by an adult for quarantine.
- For minor aged between 16-17 years old, he/she could be accompanied or unaccompanied by an adult for quarantine. For unaccompanied minor, a hotel consent and indemnity form is required to be completed and signed by the parents/legal guardian. (Consent Form Download)
- If the minor is to be accompanied by an adult during his/her stay, the accompanying person should apply for conditional approval from the Department of Health and return the completed application form (Form Download) by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Both the minor together with the accompanying person should stay in the same room. The quarantine guests should bring a copy of such approval for check-in. For detailed arrangements, please enquire with the DH at Tel: 2125 1999.
- Club access and benefit will be not available during the stay.
- 1865 membership benefits and amenities such as late check out and room upgrade will not be available under this booking.
- Room nights can be accumulated for 1865 membership bookings made through the hotel’s direct channels.
- Rates are inclusive of 10% service charge.
- We reserve the right to change the details of the promotion from time to time, and to offer alternative benefits should the one requested be unavailable.